- 1removes a title of a poker table window.
- 2creates HUD Title to show removed window title on the table, and for change position of the table using this HUD.
- 3removes a border of a poker table window.
- 4enables automatic tile tables placing.
- 5system monitor #1, its resolution and number of tables to play on it selected in the 7dropdown menu.
- 6system monitor #2, its resolution and number of tables to play on it selected in the 7dropdown menu.
- 7dropdown menu for selecting number of tables for current monitor. Not recommended values will resize tables to very small size.
- 8enables auto shift tables through the cells when table closes.
The order of cells goes from left to right, line by line:
| Cell #1
|| Cell #2
|| Cell #3
|| Cell #4
| Cell #5
|| Cell #6
|| Cell #7
|| Cell #8
| Cell #9
|| Cell #10
|| Cell #11
|| Cell #12
- 9enables automatic placement of only those tables on which you are playing.
- 10enables tiling with no gaps between tables for Windows 10.
- 11buttons to move the monitor up or down, to set the priority, on which monitor will arrange the tables first.