Autor Message
nunoricardovaz

wrote 11/5/2015 11:10 PM

Hi, guys!

So, I would like to use the HUD´s formula to calculate the break-even point of a villain´s bet. The formula is this:

% of total pot invested = % of time bluff needs to work to break even

Example – Villain cbets 7bb into a 10bb pot. How often does his bet need to work to break even? 7/17 = 0.412

The problem is that I don´t know how to put villain´s bet in the formula. Can you help me on this?

Thank you!

By the way, let me take this opportunity to tell you that I love this software! Awesome job, guys! :)

Nuno
nunoricardovaz

wrote 11/7/2015 9:14 PM

Someone, please?
Support
Administrator

wrote 11/7/2015 9:20 PM
changed 11/7/2015 9:28 PM

Hello.
Try to use "r/dpot" formula.
You can see the full list of operators and variables for formulas if you press "?" button.
nunoricardovaz

wrote 11/7/2015 9:31 PM

I will try that, tks.
nunoricardovaz

wrote 11/25/2015 11:06 PM

It doesn´t work...
Support
Administrator

wrote 11/27/2015 12:00 PM

Operators for formulas:
# ^ * / + - randomizer, mathematical exponentiation, multiplication, division, addition, subtraction. Listed in order of priority.
# random number in the range from#to. For example, if you want to make c-bet by random from 50% to 80% of pot, your formula should be: (50#80)%*cpot
( ) brackets to change the priority of execution of mathematical operations;

Variables for formulas:
bb (big blind) - big blind size;
ante - ante size;
antes - the sum of all antes;
r (raise) - the size of the last opponent raise;
cpot (client pot) - the pot value, which calculated the same way as the PokerStars client does. Formula: (the pot on the poker table + call size) * % + last raise size. 65%*cpot equals the value from settings PokerStars Lobby - Options - Bet slider options - Bet slider shortcut buttons - Post-flop - % of Pot: 65. This pot includes rake from previous streets. This pot doesn't include rake from current street.
dpot (displayed pot) - the pot value on the poker table. This pot includes rake from previous streets. This pot doesn't include rake from current street.
rpot (raked pot) - the pot value with custom rake settings. This pot includes rake from previous and current streets if you have entered rake values in the rake settings window.
stack - your current stack value. estack - current effective stack value relative to your stack.
nunoricardovaz

wrote 11/27/2015 12:20 PM

I´ve already read that, but I can´t make this formula work.

% of total pot invested = % of time bluff needs to work to break even