Installing and setting up
After download, please, unpack 'StarsHelper' folder to any convenient place on your drive.
This folder will include StarsHelper software files and settings files. When you will run StarsHelperUpdater.exe you can see a list of available versions for install or updating.
On the main tab of the program you can manage the basic functions:
- Control of starting and stopping the software algorithms;
- Configuring of auto launch and minimizing;
- Control of Chips to BB feature — converting the value of the stacks, bets and pot to the corresponding values of big blinds in real time in the PokerStars client;
- Control of auto clicks in the PokerStars "Seat Available" dialog window, when you take a waiting list to the cash tables;
- Control of closing different info windows;
- Control of auto click on Time Bank and I'm Back after time out fold;
- Control of auto click on "Sit out next hand" and "Sit out next big blind" depending on your stack size;
Automatic bet sizing
With that feature you could create preset bets for different game situation using these filters:
- By game type: tournaments or not;
- By table size;
- By number of players who were dealt in the current hand;
- By number of callers (limpers);
- By blind level;
- By ante level;
- By string in window title;
- By current position: SB, BB, etc;
- By type of a pot: limped, raised, 3bet pot, 4bet pot, 5+ bet pot;
- By street: preflop, flop, turn, river.
- By your stack size and effective stack size.
StarsHelper has a HUD system, which works real time, instead of displaying the results from hand history and allows you:
- See pot odds and necessary outs for call real time during the play;
- See stack size in ВВ, effective stack, smallest stack, Tourney Adj BB, Number М, SPR, stack size after your bet, effective stack size after opponent(s) will call your bet, chips spent in current hand;
- Enter bet size in big blinds, and it will automatically convert to value in chips and enter it in PokerStars bet box;
- See total pot value in big blinds, which is very convenient for using with 'Chips to BB' feature. Also, you can see total pot amount after opponent(s) will call your bet;
- Compare your bluff size to profitability of this action;
- See action history and time for decision of all players at the table;
- See the exact position of your opponent which makes easy to use positional statistic from PokerTracker4 and HoldemManager2;
- See useful information: blind level, ante, current profile (working on current table) name, number of playing tables, table size (9max, 6max, 2max etc), number of players who dealt in the current hand, number of players that are still active (doesn't fold) in the current hand, your hand value, number of tables with action pending;
- See how much time has passed from the last blind increase;
This feature allows you to highlight of the poker table with different colors depending on special conditions:
- Blind level;
- Ante level;
- Your stack size;
- Your stack size in big blinds;
- Effective stack size relative to your stack;
- Pot size value;
- Pot size value in big blinds;
- Table size;
- Number of players who were dealt in the current hand;
- Number of players that are still active in the current hand;
- Your action;
- Your current position;
- Active (foreground) table;
- Pot odds value;
- Running time bank;
- Window title;
StarsHelper allows you to use
hotkeys for wide variety of actions:
- To operate 'Chips to BB' in real time for a specific table or all tables;
- To set, change, increase or decrease the size of the bet;
- To simulate pressing the left or right click anywhere (on a button);
- To control the amount of work tables for auto clicks in the "Seat Available";
- To use any of the filter tabs "Auto bet sizing".
- To change the profile on the current table;
- To close the table.
The position template allows you to customize labels and color for positions on all table sizes to showing this in HUD Position.
HUD Position is very comfortable to use with poker tracking software, if you use positional statistic of your opponents. You'll never remember how exactly PokerTracker or HoldemManager counts positions depending on table size or active players in the hand. HUD Position helps with it.
Profiles will use StarsHelper settings for playing different game types such as different cash limits, different tournaments or SNG.
You can apply any profile to the poker table automatically during the play, either manually or when previously defined game conditions are present. You can apply any profile to any poker table automatically, depending on special conditions, such as blind level, ante level, table size (6max etc), type of a game (tournaments or not), special string from table window title.